This month has been a BIG one for me!! I am proud to say I read 12 Books in January!!!
If I keep up at this pace I will make it to 144 in 2010. OK... TOTALLY not realistic! So I am going to stick to a goal of 50.
1. Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire by J.K. Rowling
2. Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix by J.K. Rowling
3. Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince by J.K. Rowling
4. Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows by J.K. Rowling
5. Hard Core Logo by Michael Turner
6. Running with Scissors: A Memoir by Augusten Burroughs
7. What the Dog Did: tales from a formerly reluctant dog owner by Emily Yoffe
8. Bloodsucking Fiends: A Love Story by: Christopher Moore
9. You Suck: A Love Story by: Christoper Moore
10. City of Glass by Cassandra Clare
11. The Friday Night Knitting Club by Kate Jacobs
12. Lullabies for Little Criminals by Heather O"Neil