Thursday, May 15, 2014

Jo vs. The Pin : Mother's Day Card

Lately,  I have been OBSESSED with banners & flags and more subtle colours.  So when I set out to make Mother's Day cards for my Mom & Mom-In-Law, this pin was a natural starting point. 







I love everything about this card, and lucky for me, I have most of the materials!  (All Stampin' Up)

I used all the same colours: Cherry Cobbler, Crushed Curry, Basic Black, Old Olive & Pool Party. 

But, changed up the embossing to the dots folder I had- and used a plain black ribbon instead.  (Note though- I LOVE the striped Stampin' up thread, and it has been added to my MUST HAVE list!)

I also used the Mother's Day stamp from the "Teeny Tiny Wishes" Set, punched with the "Modern Label Punch" 

I LOVED the result! (Hope the Moms did too!) 


No comments:

Post a Comment