Sunday, April 13, 2014

Jo vs. The Pin: Easter Eggs

Note: Although decorating Easter Eggs may seem like a toddler-friendly activity, it isn't.  I learned the hard way... as always!

There were a few pins I have been DYING to try for easter!

I wanted to make BEAUTIFUL deep coloured eggs like THIS PIN

 

And then turn them into a colourful centerpiece like THIS PIN  

 

The result... not so bad, if I do say so myself.... although the colour on my eggs seemed to fade/ marble over time (I did them a week ago) 





Up close (and not quite as nice looking) 



With Z, I wanted to try the character eggs like THIS PIN 



She chose princess & Minnie Tattoos..  This was relatively easy, but the simpler and smaller the tattoos... the easier it was.  And, as always, practice makes perfect.   And then, of course, we added glitter, and jewels, and pretty much anything else she could get her little hands on! 





No comments:

Post a Comment