Sunday, October 6, 2013

Run for the Cure 2013 (And What a Difference a Year Makes!)





2012-2013

Run for the Cure in support of the Canadian Breast Cancer Foundation is an event I have been participating in for 9 years! It is an even that is very close to my heart, and I am proud to raise money & show my support for the cause!

This year, well, things were a bit different!

1.  We participated for the first time in Kingston, Ont.
2.  J was with us again this year (having been away for a few years)
3.  I am 60+ lbs. lighter than I was last year! (I wasn't in many pictures last year, so sometimes I forget how different I looked! )
4.  Zoey has truly transformed into a little girl.  Where did my baby go?

1 comment:

  1. Nice going, great work Jo and Zoey. CONGRATULATIONS. Luv.....us/gus

    ReplyDelete