Wednesday, March 2, 2011

50 Books in 2011: Februrary Update

BAD BLOGGER!!!!
Yes, I know... but in my defense, I was finishing up my last month of work before mat leave, and we haven't had internet at home for the past 3 weeks!! So... I have been slacking a bit!!

1. Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix by J.K. Rowling
2. Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince by J.K. Rowling
3. Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows by J.K. Rowling
4. Room by Emma Donoghue
5. The Maze Runner by James Dashner
6. The Scorch Trials by James Dashner
7. Stiff: The Curious Life of Human Cadavers by Mary Roach
8. Life by Keith Richards
9. A Clockwork Orange by Anthony Burgess
10. State of Fear by Michael Crichton
11. Fight Club by Chuck Palahniuk

12. Unbearable Lightness: A story of loss and gain by Portia de Rossi

I threw a few old favourites in there last month :), 2 autobiographies (neither of which were impressive in my opinion) and a scientific thriller book for some variety!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment