Thursday, July 16, 2009

When you work hard... you have to eat well!!

So.. although my condo is in disorder.. I have been managing to make some good eats for me and the workers!!

Mass said he like guacamole... and I just happen to make a MEAN one...

No real recipe...
avocado
garlic
lime juice
chilies
cumin
+ food processor= heaven!!


And a MUST have it pita chips... I haven't made these in ages.. but they are SO easy.. and such a crowd pleaser!

Pita bread sliced in triangles
Olive Oil
Spices
Parmesan Cheese

use pastry brush to spread oil and spice on pita slices, sprinkle on parm.
broil as needed.



I tried to get a picture of the finished product.. but the boys ate most of it before I got my hands on the camera...


And for dinner...

Rice with Chicken in a mushroom, broccoli, garlic sauce & corn on the cob...



And for me...
Rice with veggie ground round- mexican flavour, fried with black beans, corn, salsa, guacamole and cheddar..

No comments:

Post a Comment